St. Charles, IL

St. Charles, IL

Saturday, October 23, 2010

Corbin's Owie

Oh man, Corbin did it good this time. He was out on the deck playing and somehow gouged open his upper lip. It is the perfect shape of a smile, but no-one was smiling! I could not decide if he should get stitches or not. Of course this all had to happen when dad was out of town hunting. Finally, I decided to have my wonderful nurse friend help us out. He was already starting to heal so she taped it up. It all worked out well. He was even proud of his "bandaid mustache".  He was real brave and may end up with a scar but I am thankful we didn't have to go through the expense or trauma of Urgent Care and that it wasn't worse.

(I had to take pix on my phone and haven't been able to down load them. Hope to soon. But wanted to get the rest of my posts up. Oh, btw, he has healed well!)

0 comments: