St. Charles, IL

St. Charles, IL

Monday, October 31, 2011

Happy Halloween

Kids got all dressed up for food, fun and trunk-or-treating at church. Corbin has been dressing-up as Spiderman for a couple weeks ready to go trick-or-treating. Alayna decided she was going to wear her pink cowgirl boots and hat and dress up as a cowgirl this year. Until I got out this long blond wig. I was trying to decide if I should dress up or not and what I could do with the wig. Well she had the perfect idea, Rapunzel! But it was not for me! :(  Oh well. She looked great and that gave Coltin the idea to be Flinn Rider. We finally got Everitt to join us and wear the 'Rockman' costume. I never did dress up. Need to plan ahead  more next year! It was a fun night. As always we have too much candy around now.








Alayna had a lot of fun being 'tangeled' up in her long hair. 

1 comments:

Kassie said...

Love these pics :) Esp. Coltin and Alaynas - they look great! The last one of Alayna is seriously a model pic :)