Alayna had a fun day with her friends Maycee, Annie, and Abby. She originally wanted a horse cake but this pony turned out too cute not to love. We had fun playing musical chairs, pin-the-tail-on-the-donkey and of course opening presents.
Alayna has really been loving Kindergarten, well honestly who doesn't? She has mastered many of the counting charts and is making progress in her reading. She is off to a great start. Being one of the tallest kids she is sometimes mistaken for a 1st grader. This is something she is pretty proud of. One of the latest games she and Corbin play is school, of course Alayna is the teacher. She has been so good at letting me 'play' with her hair. We have done some pretty cool things. I am so glad to have a girl! One that is up for anything with her brothers but enjoys dolls, dresses, and hair (ya know all the girly things.)
I will do our hair pictures in a separate post! =)
I will do our hair pictures in a separate post! =)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
0 comments:
Post a Comment