Finally posting this...
Coltin competing in the long jump. And dancing afterwards! :)


He won 2nd place.
The 2nd graders tug-of-war. Coltin is wearing the red shorts.
His team was not so strong they ended up with a 3rd place.
Three-legged race with friend Jayden. They did good but were not fast enough to place.

Relay races. Coltin's team took third place.

Coltin raced in the 100 meter dash.
He missed the blue ribbon by a few inches!
It was a good race and he did bring home 2nd place.
Coltin also ended up with a first place blue ribbon in this hotshot basketshooting competition and fifth in the shoe kick. Total of 6 ribbons.
Kindergarten tug-of-war. Everitt has on the ball cap.
His team won third place at this one.

Everitt and Alayna running the 3-legged race. They had an odd number of kindergarteners and ended paring Everitt up with his sis. They didn't get a ribbon but did well. It was so sweet to see them work together.
Everitt raced in the 50 meter dash. Taking home a 1st place blue ribbon! Guess he is fast. :)
Everitt competing in the long jump, he won 5th place.


Everitt had a great day! He also got 2nd place at ball throwing that one I did not get pic of. He brought home 4 ribbons total.







1 comments:
I've got some athletic nephews! :) Fun pictures!! And I'm so impressed with Everitt's Haiku too! I love looking at your blog...thanks for being so good at updating it! Love and miss you all!
Kass
Post a Comment