Trying to teach manners is an on going feat. Lately Corbin has been burping so we are trying to get him to be polite and say "Excuse me". Now that is not difficult as he has a great vocabulary, but it is turning out to be quite entertaining.
I was in Wal-Mart with Corbin and Alayna the other day and he burped. I said "say excuse me." Corbin says "Excuse you" I said "no, excuse me." So he says again "excuse you." You know they usually repeat words the way you say them. Well he's got me grinning at this point trying to figure out how I can get him to understand what to say. I say "OK when you burp you need to say excuse me. So excuse you, Corbin." "Excuse you Mommy" Now trying not to laugh I plead with him, "Corbin just say excuse me."
"Excuse Mommy!!!"
0 comments:
Post a Comment