St. Charles, IL

St. Charles, IL

Tuesday, December 22, 2009

School Programs, Santa, and one big OUCH!!!



Coltin's school program combined the 1st and 2nd graders in a "Bear-y Merry Holiday." He had 2 small speaking parts and did pretty good. The songs were fun. Pictures are a bit blurred cause I had to zoom way in.



Everitt's program was just his little kindergarten class.
He said his lines awesome.

We got to see Santa again.



We heard Everitt tell Santa he wanted a dog and a horse!

Alayna wished for a princess book.




WARNING!!
Graphic photos...

:)




Poor baby! He was running around with Coltin and fell onto a cabinet handle. The biggest goose egg I've ever seen. He hurt but wasn't upset for too long. I was! :) This happened 12/13 and here is what he looked like 4 days later.



Still a bit of a bump, but mostly a bruise. It started draining down around his eyes. He looked great for Christmas photos.
This was on the 21st.

0 comments: