OK, so here's what happened. We got home from church a little after noon, and everyone was hungry as usual. The older kids got a new Veggie Tales movie that they started watching before church but did not have time to finish. Well they remembered this and quickly became distracted watching the ending. Justin and I went to change and were talking and I kept hearing the sounds of a bag shaking and crackling. I figured it was the cereal, and Corbin was just playing with it (cause I've seen him do that before). I was right, but what I didn't know was that someone, probably me, forgot to seal the ziplock on it. Taking just enough time for me to put a shirt on and head to the kitchen was all Corbin needed to dump out almost half a bag of the Marshmallow Mates cereal all around him. The funny part was that as soon as he saw me he sat down and by the fist-full he started to shovel the cereal in his little mouth! I guess he was really really hungry. Well the damage was done so I grabbed the camera and captured the memory.

.jpg)
.jpg)
0 comments:
Post a Comment