St. Charles, IL

St. Charles, IL

Wednesday, January 7, 2009

First Real Haircut

Our little girl finally got a real haircut! Over the years I've trimmed Alayna's hair a couple of times, but took off no more than an inch. Her hair has grown so long that it was about 2 inches from her waist. Definitely time for us to cut it, but I was still a bit sad to see almost 4 inches go. She has been fine with the whole thing, and it actually turned out good. Here's the before and after. Then we had fun curling it and doing a "photo shoot". I'm so happy to have Alayna to share the girlie stuff with.




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow - she's gorgeous! WAY too gorgeous for a 3 year old! Keep an eye on that one in 13 years...here comes Prom Queen!

Cameo said...

Yummy cuteness. You need another girl if you make them THAT cute! Did you make a coon casserole from what your hunter brought home for you?