The only thing he seriously wanted for his birthday was a Football Cake!! So I made his wish come true. It was fun as I formed it out of rice crispy treats and placed it on a regular cake. He was excited to see his name and #4 on it.
Got his own pillow pet! =)
We had a fun little birthday. Corbin is such a bright and active boy. Some of the things he loves to do include baseball, riding bikes, running, climbing and having his siblings around, especially Everitt. He can't wait to ride the school bus and a horse "all by himself." He loves animals, cars and Pooh Bear movies. Makes me smile every time he asks for 'yourgit' (yogurt); 'chechup' (ketchup); or 'basketti' (spaghetti). I know those days of cute words are coming to an end. Sad to see him grow up and yet exciting. We love our little man.
Happy 4th Birthday Corbie!
0 comments:
Post a Comment