St. Charles, IL

St. Charles, IL

Monday, August 9, 2010

Fun with Gramie and Papa

Yippee! The kids are so excited to have Gramie and Papa here to visit for a few days. So many things to show them and do with them. And yes, first off, baseball. Next the bike jumps. Then home for reading, games, food and lots of stories/talking.







Aug. 6th. Morning at Lake Loveland Beach






Snuggles


Corbin loves the water, the beach, life. Oh what a joyous day!



On Aug. 7th we went to the Larimar County Fair.
We spent a few hours there in the morning then went home to eat and rest and came back out in the evening. It was a fun fun day. Here's some of what we did.

Fun Faces


Coltin has wanted to ride the Ferris Wheel for a few years. I don't remember ever going on one so I wanted to take him and Alayna also wanted to experience it. Everitt had his eye on the Bumper Cars.  Well Gramie had told Coltin how you can make the individual car swing and how she did not like that, so he was nervous about going. Alayna loved it was, moving around and leaning over and so excited, not afraid at all! That surprised me and also made me nervous!! Well it was a fun ride and better once over. :)  Guess I'm a wimp now that I am a mom. 

Notice the who's holding on! 

Everitt got to drive with dad, well his reach was a bit short so Justin had to do most of the steering.

Corbin loved the motorcycle! It just went around in circles but he thought that was cool. He talked about it for days.


 Kids got to try out a few string instruments.

The other ride I got to go on with Alayna was some ski slope twirly thing. I like this kind, turns out she loved it too! (I love her excitement in this first shot I just had to make it bigger.) She wanted to try out every ride.The boys, not so much. They did however go on a 2nd ride in a spaceship. It was enclosed and spun so that the centripetal force lifted them off the floor. Couldn't get any pic of them.


 Corbie had to go again! 


0 comments: