St. Charles, IL

St. Charles, IL

Wednesday, October 14, 2009

And More Birthday Celebrations!


You know it is a good thing that Alayna is a girl because I totally get excited to make her a cake. Eventhough I have already done 3 (Corbin, Justin, Everitt) her's is, well, girly!
It is a nice change of pace.
So Alayna Louise is now 4.
We love you sweetie and are so proud of you.
Had to let them assist with the decorating.
A very happy birthday girl.
After only a few days she started planning her cake for next year.
Had to post this pic of these two "reading" stories. Something they do while the boys are at school. I enjoy having the two of them home with me. Two seems simple. : )

2 comments:

Ryan and Laura said...

Yeah, you are still out there! Love the updates! Love the photos! Miss you guys like crazy!

Kassie said...

I'm so glad you are so good about updating your blog Annette! It's so fun to see the pictures, and they're so cute!! :) Love you all! ~Kass~