St. Charles, IL

St. Charles, IL

Friday, September 12, 2008

We have a walker, and other firsts


August 31, Corbin takes 3 steps all by himself! (he did it multiple times)


September 2, Corbin attempts 6 steps on his own!


It is a bitter sweet moment in my life. I love seeing him grow and learn, but I am not ready to have my baby grow up. He is such a joy. Always clapping, or waving, he seems to only get upset when a sibling is overwhelming him. He started giving hugs. Great big strong bear hugs. They are so fun. I also got him trying to blow. (practice for his candle) But his face is so cute as he puffs out his cheeks and blows. Corbin has been able to say mama, ni ni, dada, for a few months but just the other day he said BALL. The kids got so excited. They love that he interacts with them more.

0 comments: