St. Charles, IL

St. Charles, IL

Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Today was about fun with Coltin

fieldtrip to Molly Brown House
Its been awhile since I have gotten to spend the day with just Coltin. (And 45other students, from KQA.) The 4th grade classes went on a field trip to Denver to tour the Mollie Brown house and capitol building. The had been studying Colorado history this year. The tour was great. We really learned a lot about what an amazing woman she was and not just because of the Titanic . Her house was very modern and so ornate. (Unfortunately they did not allow inside photography.) She had heating and indoor plumbing which was very rare in those days, only the very wealthy had it. It was a fun day, glad I got to hang with the kids. (But I sure don't miss riding the school bus!)



 Keeping ourselves entertained.
 
Colorado State Capitol

 Tonight was also Coltin's induction into the National Elementary Honors Society 
 




0 comments: