St. Charles, IL

St. Charles, IL

Sunday, May 15, 2011

March, April, & May - The smaller events

Happy Kids - 3-20-11


 Lookin' Cool Bud!      Hey I think I have a pic of him at 2 looking this 'studly'! 
Ahhhh!!
Couldn't resist posting, if you look closely he's trying to give a thumbs up!
(That was 2-14-04) 



Yep, I got braces!
 March 9th. Looks like I only have to have them for a year,
glad about that and for the opportunity to improve my smile. =#



So this guy is just so silly. Always wants to dress up with Alayna. I just had to capture it forever.
Sorry I forgot that you can't rotate the camera when filming.
Fancy Dancy Corbin




On April 2nd Corbin gave Coltin this nice cut when he threw a stick at his head! Coltin thought it was just sore and not cut until we saw the blood. Luckily it was not too deep. We couldn't find any butterfly band aids but found this liquid band aid stuff instead. WOW, it was great, especially with the hair. Something I am glad to have added to our first aid kit.

*******************
Mother's Day 




0 comments: