St. Charles, IL

St. Charles, IL

Thursday, February 18, 2010

February Fun

We took a weekend trip to Payson. The kids were so excited to see Gramie and Papa again. It was also fun getting the cousins together. I wish we could get the girls together more often.

Everitt and Paris


Alayna and Savannah
(She loves these pic)


It was great to see Aunt Kassie. Now a freshman at BYU, she took the kids to see her dorm room. We all missed not being able to play with her more.




While at BYU we went to a museum. It was good entertainment. Then the boys got to go watch the BYU/Airforce basketball game with Gramie, Papa and Kassie. They loved it of course.



Let's call this one "Three Boys, a Man and a Moose"
creative aren't I! :)


I realized in Jan. that last year Alayna and I did not get many pictures together. So here's a few of the girls. Of course you always get someone else who wants to join in.


0 comments: