Our first official Mauler family reunion was great! All four families (17 people) were able to gather in Payson, Utah, at Justin's parents home in mid Aug. It was such a fun weekend. Activities included playing/swimming at Salem Pond, family baseball game, multiple volleyball games, a trip to the pool, and to jump 'n jacks, exciting family Olympics, an attempt at a talent show, duck-duck-goose, many great meals and tons of laughter. The kids all did awesome together. I look forward to our next one. ;)
The weather was pretty nice most of the time, until family picture time! It was the coldest morning and all windy. So the kids were miserable but for the most part did good.


Nellie and Bubba with Paris and Savannah.
She had fun sleeping in Kassie's room and tries to sleep-in like a teenager now.

Corbin posed for a minute for me before he headed out into the rain. Apparently he was not bothered by the weather. This was just after our group photo. Anyway I was excited by the shot I got of him totally airborne.
0 comments:
Post a Comment