St. Charles, IL

St. Charles, IL

Monday, June 29, 2009

Hair Tragedy

Here are the much awaited photos...




After -we tried to get it fixed

For those who didn't hear the story Alayna got a haircut by her brother Everitt! He was just helping her get her hair out of her face/eyes. So now she has bangs, a lot of short bangs. I know it could have been worse but it still is very upsetting! Yes I cried, and pouted. Alayna told me "it's ok, I'll eat dinner and my hair will grow." Oh if only it were so. Well we tried to have it fixed the lady cut real short "baby bangs". What you can't see to well from the picture is the goofy spiky (buzzed) hair right in the front center. It is really just going to take time for her hair to grow out and to look better. I just hope we don't have to go through this again.

1 comments:

Watson Family said...

Anissa cut her own hair 4 times before she would finally let it grow. It is so frustrating but it is always funny later!! She is still adorable as ever1