St. Charles, IL

St. Charles, IL

Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Nature's Wonders


I can't believe we have been here for 4 years. The house has been great we have really grown into it. We have also enjoyed being so close to the lake and playground. It can be beautiful out here in Johnstown. The sunrise picture was taken 2-11 as I was getting Coltin off to school. I guess getting up at 6:30 everyday can have it's surprises, fresh snow and amazing colors.

But below is what our winter was really like this year. I took this back in Jan. after we had almost a week of winds that were unbelievable. Tumbleweeds all over in our back yard, and that's only half the pile in the picture. Well at least we've had many warm days (60-75 degrees) to get out and clean up.

Now does anyone know what the heck you do with these awful things!

Don't ya just love Colorado weather?!?

0 comments: