Alayna, over two and a half years old is a big girl. The end of May we got her her own bike. At first she told me she was "too little", but after seeing the boys ride it and their own she started riding around on our big deck. Well after a few weeks we took her out front. She does just fine, as long as the boys are paying attention! It is so fun watching her learn.
I am also so happy to announce that she is potty trained, (that is a big deal all you moms know.) It is nice, three down one to go! Her Independence is a welcomed stage. She is so eager to get dressed, making sure that for the most part she matches. Alayna also wants pick up her room, all by her-self. I have to say she does a good job, other than the occasional dirty clothes going back into the drawers. She is even willing to help set the table and pick up Corbin's toys. If only this would last.
We are so proud of our big girl.
Thought I'd also try and post video
.jpg)
0 comments:
Post a Comment