Thought we'd join the blogging world. Not sure how often this will get updated as 4 little kids keep me from spending much time on the computer.
Lets start off with an update on Coltin. He turned 6 in Dec. and is doing great in Kindergarten. We just got his progress report and he has all P's and one E in Art. (P is for Proficient and E for Exceeds Proficiency the top two of 5 ratings) He did an awesome job on his Primary talk Sunday. Also this last two weeks we decided to get him reading again, and he totally rocks! Like we never stoped. At school he is currently a member of the 100's club, and quickly moving on. Other than the long bus ride he loves Kindergarten and his teacher Mrs. Shearer. She said he is a neat, helpful, joyous student and wishes there where more like him in class. We got off to a great start!
Everitt was 4 in Oct. He has been having a great time in Miss Sheila's preschool group. Meeting twice a week keeps him busy. He know all his letters and is also a great counter, I think Coltin taught him counting. We hope to start some basic reading with him this month. The boys got a BUNCH of games for Christmas (Thank you) and they totally love playing them. They catch on so quick. I have to say Everitt is still into cowboy boots, wrangler jeans, horses and guns. He is a tough boy and loves being rowdy.
.jpg)
Our Alayna is an extremely talkative 2 year old. She speaks so well I think we expect a lot of her, forgetting that she is a toddler. We are getting her potty trained! She really has an interest. While she will try and play with the boys and their creative games she also loves to be a girl. If she is not talking, she's singing songs. Baby dolls, puzzles, shoes, and changing her clothes keep her occupied, she also loves her Sunday dresses and going to nursery. Her latest discovery is Pooh Bear movies. She now controlls the VCR. It is great having a girl to dress in purple and pink, fix her hair, and watch her mimic me and the baby.
Corbin Wayne, our latest addition is now almost 4 months old. He has been such an awesome baby. Hardly ever fussing. The kids all totally love him. Everitt smothers him and has started calling him"buddy". Alayna is always checking up on him and making sure I'm doing my job. Coltin wants to be big enough to carry him. I absolutely love feeding and cuddling him. Babies feel so awesome. Corbin gives us big smiles and lots of coos now. He seems to be trying to sit up, he is getting strong. The time is going to fast.

2 comments:
Annette! Your kids are awesome! I cannot believe how big they are getting. So so cute. Coltin is starting to look so much like daddy! (and yes Justin - that is a good thing!) It looks like you are all doing great! Miss you guys!!
Love ya! Terri
This is so great! Even though it's been 6 years since I've seen you Annette, you've always sent pictures of you and your precious family. I feel like I know each of them. Congratulations to you and Justin for being such great parents!
Mollie
Post a Comment